Hello my name is Victoria Gibson I am the Parent Support Advisor at Whitehouse Primary School (PSA).
I am aware that Parenting can often have its challenges and my role is to offer support where possible for you and your child.
I can help with a range of issues such as-
- Helping you to become more involved with your child’s education.
- Support with attendance issues.
- Ensuring you are receiving any financial help that is available to you.
- Giving you information on services and activities in your local area.
- Being an informal, impartial link between home and school.
- Most importantly being there for you and your family whenever you may need support.
If I am unable to fully deal with your request I have access to other outside agencies that could offer support.
Please feel free to contact me on 07949612489 at any time or E-mail email@example.com.
I can also meet with you in school, home or at your local community centre.
Stockton Directory has lots of useful links for Parents including all services available in your area that can support you and your family.
Family Fund is the UK’s largest charity providing grants for families on low incomes raising disabled or seriously ill children and young people.
Follow the link above to find your local family hub for access to lots of useful services/groups and classes for you and your child.