Breakfast and Teatime Club are based in a separate learning zone in school. The clubs provide a safe, familiar and fun environment for the children to play in with their peers before and after the school day.
The aims are:
- To provide childcare before and after school for Reception to Y6 pupils.
- To offer a safe, secure and friendly environment in which children can enjoy a breakfast and afternoon snack served in a relaxed and supervised environment.
- To provide a calm play environment in which children can engage socially with children from other year groups, therefore strengthening relationships in the school community.
- To enhance the community spirit of Whitehouse Primary School by supporting families to balance home and work commitments.
Opening Hours and Pricing
Breakfast Club – 7.30am – 8:45am
- Breakfast will start to be served at 8am.
- At 8.45am the children are escorted to their classrooms.
Tea – Time Club – 3.15pm – 5.30pm
- 3.15pm – 4.30pm is £6 (without snack)
- 3.15pm- 5:30pm is £10.00 (includes a snack tea at 4.30pm)
- Last minute or late bookings cost £8.00 until 4.30pm/£12.00 the full duration. (Support is available for parents who we know work unpredictable work patterns.)
There are a number of options available to support parents with the costs of childcare. We currently accept Riverside College Childcare payments; tax-free Childcare Top Up and Childcare Grant Payment Service.
Club Contact Details
For enquiries or queries, please contact:
Alix Brown – School Office 01642 678212 email@example.com
Terms and conditions and consent forms can be found on our parent app. Further information can be obtained by emailing Mrs Brown firstname.lastname@example.org